We Value Your Privacy
Tudalen Ltd takes your privacy rights seriously and is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and privacy of the personal data that we hold for you. Personal Data includes any information that identifies a natural person including your name, address or email address.
Tudalen Ltd is a "data controller" of your personal data in our control under the UK Data Protection Act of 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 commonly known as the "GDPR".
How We Collect Your Data
We may obtain personal data about you through your communications with us in person, by post, by telephone or by email, messaging applications or through social media.
What We Collect
We will only hold personal data for you if you have provided it to us or if a third party has introduced us.
As stated above, if you engage us to provide you with software services we will collect the personal data that is necessary to provide you with those services and to satisfy our anti money laundering or "know your customer" obligations under applicable law.
If you have not engaged us to provide software services for you, the type of data we will hold for you may include:
- Your contact information (including your name, telephone number, address and email address).
- Occupation and employer details.
- Details related to your usage of our software updates or holiday greetings and whether you have chosen to unsubscribe from them.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Tudalen Ltd is legally permitted to collect and process your personal data if it is necessary if you have provided your consent or:
- To provide you with software services.
- To comply with its legal obligations.
- To perform a task that is in the public interest.
- For our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party to the extent your privacy interests do not outweigh our legitimate interests.
If you engage us to provide software services we will need certain personal data to provide you with our software services and to establish and manage our relationship with you. In addition, our own legal obligations require us to obtain personal data to manage conflicts of interest, prevent fraud and money laundering satisfy our legal and regulatory reporting requirements and to process invoices.
If you engage us to provide software services but decide not to provide us with the necessary personal data we may be prevented from meeting our legal obligations. In that event we would not be able to provide you with our software services.
Collection, Use, Retention and Disclosure of Personal Data Limitation on Retention of Personal Data
We will destroy, erase or make anonymous documents or other records containing Personal Data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the original purpose of obtaining and storing it is no longer being served by retention of the Personal Data or retention is no longer necessary for legal, business or professional purposes. We will take reasonable care when destroying Personal Data so as to prevent unauthorized access.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Our business is by its nature international and as a result your Personal Data may be transferred to or accessed from countries that may not have data protection laws equivalent to those of your country.
We will only transfer your Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent to transfer your Personal Data.
- The transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- The transfer is otherwise permitted by applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If we need to transfer your Personal Data to a country that does not have equivalent privacy laws, we will ensure it has the appropriate safeguards in place; such safeguards may include binding corporate policies and procedures, standard contractual data protection clauses approved by applicable supervisory authorities, an approved employee code of conduct, or an approved certification mechanism.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Data
You have the right to request and obtain from us:
- The details of the Personal Data we hold for you.
- How your Personal Data is being processed.
- Why we are processing your Personal Data.
- Whether your Personal Data has been disclosed to third parties.
- How long we plan to retain your Personal Data.
- Your information will be provided upon written request, provided that we reserve the right to request authentication of identity in the event we receive such a request.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
If you have consented to allow us to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If we consider that the withdrawal of such consent will, impede our ability to provide any service to you we reserve the right to terminate our services in the event of such a withdrawal.
Your Right to Update Information
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate. We appreciate any updates you may offer us with regard to your Personal Data and you have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you.
Your Right to Restrict Processing of Your Personal Data
You have the right to request that we restrict processing your Personal Data if:
- You believe the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate.
- You believe the processing is unlawful but you oppose us erasing your Personal Data.
- We no longer need to process the Personal Data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You object to the grounds upon which we have determined that processing your data is legitimate.
Your Right to Object to Our Processing of Your Personal Data
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data. At your request, we will cease to process the Personal Data we hold for you unless:
- There are legitimate grounds for us to continuing processing your Personal Data.
- We are otherwise permitted under applicable law.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Your Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a machine-readable format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller, where technically feasible.
Your Right to Erasure also known as the "Right to Be Forgotten"
You have the right to request for us to erase your Personal Data. We will fulfil this request provided that there are no legal requirements for us to continue processing your Personal Data.
You are required to advise us of any changes that may impact the services we are providing. From time to time, you may be asked to verify or update your Personal Data.
Safeguarding Personal Data
Tudalen Ltd protects the Personal Data in its custody or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal.
Confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted by email or through other forms of wireless communication. Tudalen Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of security and/or confidentiality when information is transmitted by e-mail or wireless communication. We will construe your use of a particular mode of communication as permission for us to communicate with you using the same mode of communication unless otherwise instructed by you.
Cookies and Our Website
We don't use any cookies, other than Google Analytics, on our website.
Your Right to Raise Your Concerns About Your Personal Data
Dr. Karen Karapetyan
459 High Road Leyton
London E10 5EL